An Overview of Kumho Tire Brand
Kumho Tire is a high-performance tire company that brings quality and innovative technology to consumers worldwide. With over 50 years of experience, Kumho Tire has transformed its humble beginning in South Korea into one of the largest tire manufacturers with eight factories.
Kumho Tire (Kumho tires) was founded in Australia in 1960 as part of the Kumho Asiana Group. Kumho Tire has grown to become Korea’s seventh-largest company.
Kumho Tires has three manufacturing plants in South Korea. Pyeongtaek, Gokseong, and Gwangju, which includes the Kumho Research and Development Center mentioned below.
There are three more plants in China: the Tianjin Plant, the Gaoxin Plant (in Nanjing), and the Changchun Plant. There is also one plant in Vietnam, in the province of Binh Duong. Kumho Tires exports tires all over the world.
Why Choose Kumho Commercial Tires?
Kumho brand comes with different variations of models; Commercial tires are one of them. You can rely on the Kumho brand hassle-free with these valuable factors:
- Excellent build quality
- Amazing performance
- Great Mileage
Kumho Commercial Tire Models
Here are some of the best commercial tires that fall under the Kumho brand:
- The high-quality casing construction permits load capacities with high safety reserves.
- Improved casing durability
- Wide tread area giving improved traction and mileage performance
- All-position tires for construction sites or highway use
- Dual tie-bar and wide footprint provide longer-lasting tread life.
- Cut and chip compound to reduce damage.
- Specially designed all-position tire for urban buses
- ZigZag two-step grooves minimize rib movement and increase tire durability.
- Wide tread and shoulder rib design for even-wear performance
- Regular contact pressure through Dual Tread Radius technology
- Enhanced wet weather and winter performance
- Zigzag groove design for excellent performance under braking
- Trailer axle tire for regional service
- Deep and wide tread design produces improved mileage and even wear characteristics.
- It improves tread endurance over previous patterns with an optimized weight design.
Get in Touch with Superior Tire & Auto for more details.
Kumho is known for its designs and manufactures tires. The company’s main products involve tubes used in Sedan, SUVs, RVs, Trucks, and Buses. They are also proficient in delivering racing tires.
Are you looking for extraordinary and value-for-money Kumho Commercial Tires for your trucks? Look no further than Superior Tire & Auto. We are Canada’s leading Automobile repair and maintenance store that takes complete care of your vehicles. Whether it’s an Oil change, Tire repair, maintenance and replacement issues, or something else, remember only one brand of Superior Tire & Autos.
With top-notch service and unsurpassed quality, Superior Tire & Autocraft has become the premier tire dealer and auto repair shop in the Calgary area. We offer tire brands like MICHELIN, Yokohama, Aurora, BFGoodrich, Continental, Cooper, Dick Cepek, General, Hankook, Kumho, Mickey Thompson, Pirelli, Toyo, and Uniroyal.